Marriage Requirements

A Notice of Intended Marriage form must be completed and lodged with your me prior to your marriage. A minimum of 30 days and the maximum of eighteen months before your ceremony. I can provide you with this form either by post or through the internet.

I am required to sight your birth certificate, or certified copy, if born outside Australia I am also required to sight your passport. If either party has been married in the past a “Decree Absolute” must be produced (Only from your most recent marriage, if you have been married more than once before). A death certificate is also required where the partner of a previous marriage is deceased.